Note. In these surveys, you and your students (optional) are asked to consider your practices in ONE activity.
If you choose to use the teacher survey, you will receive a unique and detailed report (see screenshot below), including an innovation score, at the end of the survey for your own professional development. At the start of the survey, we will seek your permission to use your anonymous data generated from your responses to further develop our understanding of teachers’ use of iPAC. This research project's ethics approval number is: UTS HREC No. ETH20-5007
* Teacher Information Sheet
If you choose to use the student survey (after your teacher survey), you will receive a second detailed (class) report for your own professional development. We seek permission from you, parents and your school to use the anonymous data generated from the students' responses to further develop our understanding of teachers’ use of iPAC. This research project's ethics approval number is: UTS HREC No. ETH20-5007.
* If you want to use the student survey, you must first complete your teacher task survey to generate a unique code for your students to use in their survey.
* 24 hours after all of your students have finished the student task survey, you can access your class report ie. reports take one business day to produce after all students have finished.
* Before using the student survey, you should distribute the information sheets:
- School Information Sheet
- Parent Information Sheet
- Student Information Sheet
For survey validation details, see: Kearney, M., Burke, P., & Schuck, S. (2019). The iPAC scale: A survey to measure distinctive mobile pedagogies. TechTrends https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-019-00414-1